About Me

My photo
MaggieMays offers a beautiful blend of traditional, unique, top quality, one-of-a-kind original stunning and mesmerizing fine jewelry using precious, semi-precious gemstones, pearls, diamonds, crystals and handcrafted artisan bead design's. Modern, elegant, sophisticated, classic and heirloom quality jewelry to pass on generation to generation; using the highest quality gemstone's possible. Give the quality he/she deserves! Welcome to your one stop shop for OOAK fine jewelry design's and handcrafted artisan creations in all shapes and sizes to meet your individual needs and special occasions.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Item by MaggieMays

MaggieMays Fine Jewelry is based our creating unique, elegant, sophisticated OOAK jewelry using precious and semi-precious gemstone's. I have received some email's from my customer's if I do anything with beading (which I also create); especially multi-tier wood necklaces. I always want my customer's to have the feeling of satisfaction. I have created a new piece that I have used warm tones of brown coin shape wood beads and have made it into a Multi Tier Necklace which consists of 5 strands. A necklace that you can wear layered or intertwine the stands for a different look. I hope you enjoy it as I have in making it just for you.
http://static.artfire.com/admin/product_images/thumbs/--60000--44671_product_138998390_4_thumb_large.jpg

This necklace created by MaggieMays is classically informed, yet modernized with a unique touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment